Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wheat Rolls and Orange Rolls


In honor of Carrie C. giving up white sugar and flour, I am posting a wheat roll recipe. :) I made these Cloverleaf Honey-Wheat Rolls Sunday and they turned out great. I think they would be great for kids because they use whole wheat flour and they are cloverleaf shaped so kids can pull them apart easily. I hope you like them. Go Carrie, Go!! You're my hero!

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=344092

Also, if you are feeling a little less healthy and don't have the will power of Mrs. Chilton, I made these orange rolls for Easter dinner and they were yummy. They use reduced fat sour cream as a butter subsitute so they aren't too bad -just a lot of sugar. And really, what's so wrong with that? :)

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=701088

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for thinking of me Lisa! I'm going to have to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete