Monday, May 11, 2009

Blintz Pancakes

It is finals week for my husband. That means I am not going to be seeing him. Dinner is going to be fast and easy. This recipe is one that my kids love. Honestly, who doesn't love breakfast for dinner?

Blintz Pancakes:

1 C. flour
1 T. sugar
1/2 t. salt
1 C. sour cream
1 C. small-curd cottage cheese
4 eggs, lightly beaten

topping of your choice: strawberry or blueberry syrup or jam are our favorite.

Combine the dry ingredients.
add everything else.
mix until combined.
I use a 1/4 C. measuring cup to scoop and pour on a greased hot griddle.
Turn when edges are set.

These are REALLY good and super easy!

Make them.

You'll be glad.

I got this recipe from "Taste of Home: Good Food Kids Love". Santa put it in my stocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment