Sunday, January 11, 2009

A La Cuisine!

Alright! So we're up here at our new recipe blog, which I'm so excited that everyone is excited about and I hope it lives up to our expectations. I'll try to be the backbone if we don't have updates - to be sure to post my own. Something I do is go through Food Network, just a few shows I like: Robin Miller's Quick Fix (in which she morphs a lot of food for throughout the week), Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade, and 30 Minute Meals with Rachel Ray, of course. I go through the info on these shows and record them if they sound appealing, then I watch, then I print out the recipes from the Food Network website, then I try!

Also, VEGETARIANS/VEGANS: I know there actually are quite a few of you who may not know each other that are vegetarians so this will be great for you to communicate with each other. A lot of recipes I have can be altered to be vegetarian and some not so much, but just to let you be aware of each other.

I think it is completely acceptable if you don't have time to type the whole recipe in, to just post a link to the recipe, but always we should put the source of the recipe. We don't want to get in trouble!

1. Source
2. Prep Time (optional)
3. Level of difficulty (optional)
4. Your review of the recipe and any additions or changes you had.
5. Let us know if it was cheap, healthy, simple - the reason you posted it.

I think that's a good start. I'm trying a new one tonight I found in Fitness Magazine - I'll let you know how it goes! And please let's give each other comments on the ones we try and feel free to give me any suggestions that would make this site better! Thanks to all - I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment