Monday, February 8, 2010

Superbowl Cupcakes

These cupcakes were absolutely divine...but a little too rich for me. Next time, I would suggest not putting the football on top or just doing the footballs and making the footballs much smaller than I did. I got the recipe here from a blog called Cookies and Cups and will not repost it since the instructions are all in her own words, she is humorous to read, and I don't want to be that much of a copycat. She has a lot of great ideas, so I will return to her blog, but here is a picture and lets just say they are chocolate cupcakes with oreo whipped cream filling with buttercream frosting topped with a Bakerella cream cheese oreo truffle. Yeah, now you know what I mean when I say there was just a little too much going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment